Thursday, July 14, 2011

Gratefulness...

I just can't get over how much God has done in my life over the past year. I look at where I was a year ago, and I am in utter awe and amazement at how FAR He has brought me. A year ago I was teaching preschool, living in Longmont, floating through life with few goals and dreams and little purpose. I was just content.
In January I began a new job with FRIENDS FIRST that introduced me to new life (for lack of a better description)! I began teaching a message I have always been passionate about. I was given some incredible coworkers to learn from and socialize with. I learned how much I didn't like to commute from Longmont to Littleton and back every day...especially in the snow, sleet, ice, and wind...
In the spring I began the search to move closer to Littleton. At the same time that was going on, I met someone named Ini who has changed my life completely. I began to fall in love...just in time for him to help Jenn and me move to Englewood! (Yea for helpful boyfriends!)
Now I am in an adorable little apartment, just 10 miles from the office. I am in a loving relationship that continues to prove true. I am part of a church that has expanded my mind-set and broadened my world view. I am seeing God's hand at work in giving me new life every single day.
I am no longer just content with life. I am on the way to being completely satisfied!

And what literally moves me to tears is this realization: even when I was not faithful, my God was and is and always will be!! That is a truth I pray that everyone I know can truly grasp and hold tight to! Amen.

1 comment: